OTTO Printing & Entertainment Graphics is a full service printer serving the needs of companies around the world since 1964. Our Home Office is located in Bellevue, Kentucky, on the Ohio River, overlooking downtown Cincinnati. In 2010 we opened our Nashville Office to better serve our growing list of entertainment clients.
In 1974 OTTO introduced the world’s First Satin Cloth Backstage Pass. Now, over 40 years later, OTTO continues to pioneer the touring industry’s ticketing and credential systems; innovating to stay one step ahead of counterfeiters while always providing the best looking badges.
- OTTO Firsts
- First to print full color on satin stickie passes
- First to custom-specify a satin cloth stock
- First to die-cut shapes
- First to hot-stamp
- First American rock band passes taken behind the former Iron Curtain
- First Holographic Passes
- OTTO Exclusives
- Full Color Ruff N Tuff™ Wristbands
- 3 Dimensional Bubble Badge
OTTO is committed to on-going research and development in order to provide the Ultimate in Security, Image, Quality & Service.